The 59th Presidential Inauguration and Swearing-In ceremony is expected to take place on January 20th, 2021 in Washington, D.C. on the West front of the United States Capitol. At this time, admission to the inauguration ceremony is by ticket only.
Please note that tickets are limited. The ceremony may be subject to change due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. We will provide those updates to our website as they become available.
Tickets for the Inauguration ceremony are free and can be requested through the office of your United States Senator or United States Representative.
Please read the following information carefully before submitting a request:
• A limited amount of tickets to the swearing-in ceremony will be available.
• Tickets will be granted on a first-come, first-serve basis.
• Every individual must have a ticket to attend the Inaugural ceremony, including children and infants.
• Due to the limited number of tickets each Congressional office receives, our office will only be able to accommodate those who reside in Tennessee’s 9th District.
• To submit a request for tickets, please fill out the form below.
To view a complete list of the Inaugural events and learn more about Inaugural history, please click here to visit the Joint Congressional Committee on Inaugural Ceremonies website. Please note that as we get closer to the inauguration, this website will be updated to reflect information related to the 2021 Inaugural Ceremonies.