Effective 5:00pm on March 12, 2020 until 8:00am April 1, 2020, the Capitol will be closed to all tours, including Member and staff-led tours.
The House Office Buildings will only be open to Members, staff and official business visitors.
All White House tours have been temporarily suspended effective immediately. No specific dates were given for the suspension of tours.
By far the most important part of being a member of Congress is serving one's constituents. My staff and I are happy to help you with problems you might have with federal agencies and I am always happy to hear your opinion on all pending and future legislation.
You can contact my District Office at (901) 544-4131 to get advice or assistance on:
- Social Security and Medicare Benefits
- Veteran’s Benefits and Military Service Issues
- Small Business Administration Loans and Services
- VA Home Loans
- Civil Rights Complaints (EEOC)
- Federal Grants
- Workers’ Compensation Complaints
- Civil Service Pensions and Benefits
- Railroad Retirement Benefits
- IRS Problems
- Secure Presidential greetings for birthdays, anniversaries, weddings, graduations, and other significant milestones. Presidential greetings are available to individuals who are at least 80 years old and couples married at least 50 years. Please allow the White House six weeks to process the request.
In order for my office to contact a federal agency about your specific case, you will need to fill out the release form available here and return it my office either in person or by fax to (901) 544-4329.